Continuity of Operations planning information for the College of Education: Click here


Financial Support

Financial aid may be available to qualified applicants in the form of teaching and research assistantships or field supervision of teacher education students. Students typically find financial support through assistantships in which they work in teaching or supervision of beginning teachers; these positions include work in the Professional Development School as well as supervising students in field placements in a range of local schools. Other graduate assistants work with individual faculty members as research assistants. Assistantships are awarded separately from offers of admission, but applicants should complete an application for an assistantship at the time of application to the program. This support is merit-based and is made available through C&I.

There are also a variety of fellowships available through the university as described on the website of the Office of Graduate Fellowships and Awards Administration. Please consult this website for information about application requirements and deadlines.